Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dreams WILL BE coming true...~~~

Assalamualaikum and Salam 1 Malaysia!!

Howdy everyone!!!
As for me I am SUPER DOOPER EXTRA SURE HAPPY AND FINE!! Alhamdulillah....^_^
Today I watch a TV show. Talking about azam tahun ini dah tercapai ke belum? Haaa...what about you guys?? What's your 'azam' this year? Recap..recap...dah fulfill ke? If you ask me what is my 'azam' this year would be having a dozen collection of bags and dozen of shoes. Hahahaha....unusual right?? So far I already have 8 different types of bags from different brands and 9 pair of shoes from different types and different brands also....dekat dah tu....hehehehe^_^

Besides, I also have this very one dream...A dream that I hope someday will be fulfilled! I really...I mean...really, really, really WANT to shop at one of the largest GUCCI store which is located at SINGAPORE!! The smell of Italian leather bags....the pleasure of grabbing a brand new GUCCI from it's very own store....I AM SOOOOOO NOT GONNA MISS THIS!! Hahahaha...someday...maybe...someday...just wait and see.....hehehe^_^
THE GORGEOUS BOUTIQUE......~

Will be in this line someday...hahaha

Hmmm...I also want to see the EIFFEL TOWER with my naked eyes. I want to capture some photos especially during night! YES!! Night!! Soooooo beautiful and romantic!!! Wakakakaka...this one also...gonna visit the tower some day.....maybe...some day...heheheheWaktu malam memang cantikk!!!^_^

Talking about dreams, they are not easy to be fulfilled, but when U have the urged and passion, U will definitely not gonna miss them. I really am!! Will prove to you guys...someday....maybe...someday...^_^

2 comments:

comel said...

hye u!
i adore u sbb u pndai berfesyen.since u ade byk cllction kasut n bags,u publish la kt blog semua barang u tu .hehe.i mean,u jadi model n pkai diffrt shoes and terangkan la sikit pasal fesyen yang u pakai.hehe. plis2.. thanks and teruskan berfesyen.ehhe

HR by HaziqRidzuan said...

Eh?? hahaha..thanks! will do later...such a good idea!! nape tak pernah terfikir??^_^

Post a Comment