Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 Things^_^

1. My Favourite Colour
-Purple, Blue and white

2. My Favourite Reality show

-Project Runway



3. My Favourite Singer
-Siti Nurhaliza FOREVER!!^_^




4. My Favourite brand
-Somehow I adore GUCCI so much...^_^
Not forgetting Bvlgari, Paul Smith and Larrie


5. Things I love the most
-My shoes, My bags, and my books


6. My Talent
-Designing, writing and cooking


7. My Favourite author
-Sophie Kinsella and Ain Maisarah

Ain Maisarah yg sebelah kanan..(sah-sah la...hahaha^_^)


8. My Favourite Movie
-Confession of a shoppaholic, Fast and Furious siries and Geng: Pengembaraan
Bermula




9. My Passion
-Shopping and fashion!!


10. My Genre
-Pop, Melancholic and ethnic creative...~


Dah sudah penat merepek di tengah malam-malam buta ini...huhuhu...bubbye!!^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment