Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Next WishList

Assalamualaikum and Salam 1 Malaysia!!^_^
First of all, I would like to thanked all of my friends who did pray for me for my MEdSI interview yesterday. I'm glad coz I know I did my best yesterday. So, as for now just continue pray for me ok?? Huhuhuhu.......^_^
GO HAZIQ!! GO! GO!

Hmm...I know during these holidays, I've been so "MEMBAZIR". I mean when you get money from your own effort, the plessure of getting something that you really like is DOUBLE- THE MOUNTAIN!! Huahuahuahua......so, in the previous entry I already share with you 'some' (hehehe) things that I already bought. So today, here is my next wish list.

1. COACH bag.
OK, I saw this bag at The Curve and One Utama. It's not the latest design, but I really like it! It's unisex, means that even the guys can wear this. The price?? I found that the price were not similir from one boutique to another. I mean, Curve with different pricing, OU with another cheaper price and KLCC with 20% higher, so I can't really tell you the exact price....huhuhuhu^_^

2. TAG HUEUR watch.




I saw this watch at KLCC, but most definitely I will not buy it there. Hehehehe.....seems like KLCC increases the price range! Maybe because of higher tax? Whoknows? hmmm...I really can't talk about this one coz it cost me almost the entire of my 2 months salary....huhuhuhu...whatever it is, I will buy these 2 items as soon as possible!! ^_^

OK, that's it for now!! Gotta go to fetch my sister from work...see you lataer!! Mmmuaaahhhhh!!! C=

0 comments:

Post a Comment