Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 8, 2010

A Story About My Friends

Hi Guys!! Sihat sejahterakah?? I of cozz sihat...kalau x camne lak bleh update blog kan?? Anyway, entah kenapa I feel like want to share with the world, (ceh!) about my feelings towards my friends. I've been knowing some people that really BRIGHTEN my life here at UiTM Shah Alam. There are so special and meaningful in my heart. So let's take a look who they are.....^_^

1. 'Ainin Sofia

Hmmm...what can I say? You are my best fren like EVER!!!! Knowing U is the most wonderful thing in the world. Yela, b4 this I sekolah lelaki semua kan? Hehehehehe, you are so special to me. We had experienced a lot of things together since the first semester. We even share secrets...hehehe....I don't know how would it be if you have to leave me or I have to leave you. Such a great loss I guess. I will miss a lot of things about you. Especially your smile and your giggles!! You have 5 different smiles...when you sincerely smile, when you smile just want to comfort others, when you smile out of my jokes(it's different u know.), when you smile to comfort yourself and when you smile to greet people. Yes, I observe your smile coz I found they are so special.....=D

2. Ethel

I LOVE YOU LAHH!! Hahahahaha.....teman seketawa saya!! Semenangis jugak. Ethel, your laugh and your spontaneous action somehow will keep me remember you in my life. You had been such a good friend for me. Lagi2 kite same kelas sejak 1st sem kan?? hahahaha...lagi gile la kite!! We share the same interest! That's the most important part! I still remember when we mengutuk ikan puyu.....hahahaha....terburai I gelak! Our memories with Super Junior and 2pm also will always be the most sweetest thing ever!

3. Tasya

Hhahahaha...teman stalking saye!! Saya sayang anda gile2 ok?? You are fashion goddess! I admit that. The most crucial thing that I will always remember about you is to go shopping with you!! Tasya, I tak pernah rase boring kalau dapat shopping skali ngan U and ethel. Kite mesti akan HUHAHUHA all the way. Hahahahaha.....you always make my life happening and vogue. I hope we will be friend forever. ^_^

4. Atie

Orang yang bertanggung jawab memperkenalkan I dengan korean boybands! Thank you Atie!! Without you I will never fall in love with Siwon and Khun!! Hahahahaha.....we have a great time together right? Especially during the second semester! Ouh, I hope it will always in our heart. I paling suke when we dancing together-gether gune lagu Super Junior and 2 pm!! That would be the most precious memory with you. Saya juga suka perangai anda yang suka-suki tu. Yeah, even though sometime you a little bit rough but then it's ok! That makes you different than other people! I can say you are one of my friend that really understand about mu feeling. Thank you so much! Mmmmuuuaaahhhh!

5. Dana

DANA...!!! Jom kite kutuk Hafiz!! Hahahaha....hmm..ngan Dana ni experience dye agak kurang coz we only together during the first sem. Tapi 2nd sem pun ade gak kite bersame-same! Hahahaha....tak tau nak cakap ape, tapi kan it's a pleasure to be your friend. Lagi2 ideology kte tentang duit same...hahahahaha....I learn lots of thing about fashion, brands and shopping; which are my interest!! with you. I don't know what else to say, but you have been such a good friend for me. $_$

6. Hawa

My fwen!! Hahahaha....our precious moment is when we met Afeze. Our bitter memories is when we loss Afeze...hahahaha.....wewe mmg best! Kawan saye yg paling sempoi dalam dunia ini ialah anda! Anda tak pernah kesah ape orang nak cakap pasal anda, yg penting anda happy selalu. Tu yg wat kte suke kawan ngan wewe tu. We share big secret each other kan?? hehehe....I always trust you as my friend. Kte paling ske kalau dapat wat wewe bengang ngan kte. Hahahaha....sbb kte tau wewe x kan buat ape2...hahahaha...lastly, thanks for being my fren....^_^

7. Abe

Thank you for being such a good listener to me. And also a good friend and roommate. Mmg kte start rapat diz sem, tp I don't know why among all of our friends here kat Meranti, aku lebih selesa share anything ngan kau. So, I really appreciate it. Thanks.

As you guys reading this post, you will realized that I don't have much friend with guys. I treat everybody at Meranti as the same, x macam U olz yg tertera di atas. Hehehehe.....to those who name was not mention, I'm sorry...I just can't remember coz ramai sngt...Those yg kat atas ni are the most special....^_^

I will remember U guys. Will always.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sama sama:) hee. nak komen kat sini gak walaupun dh komen kat facebook. haha

hawa:)

~LiL DeviL~ said...

sy tau sy comel.. encik haziq yg kiut miut lg bes mmg terbaek la!!!!! SY SYG ANDA JUGA!!!! if pasni da x jmpe da... mmg sah aku nangis 1 baldi la... aku cm rse xnk je g asri last peksa.. sure tears kuar cm pili bomba/ air paip... huhu... pape hal pn, anda mmg bes... sbb anda la sy makin brani nk sound org2 yg suka suki nyakitkn ati sy.... thx tau encik direktor... SY SYG ANDA again n again~... ^^

`Ainin said...

wah2, saya nombor satu!sgt2 bangga.x tau plak aku ada 5 jenis senyum?

Post a Comment