Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 5, 2010

The BBQ Party!!

Yeah!! Finally ada gak event for the tesl asasians before we leave our asasi.....it's important ok, for the memories...yeah, we don't keep diary like Gwendolen and Cecily but memories are such a good way to remember our friends....^_^

Ok, back to BBQ....I'm still thinking on what should I wear?? OMG, I really have no idea....kalau kat hotel tu x kisah la....baju dah tempah, tapi ni kat Taman Tasik Shah Alam....meaning to say, the theme is casual but hip! Ok, let us see what are in my wardrobe...hehehehe...malas nak shopping, kite recycle je fashion.....hehehehe....I have lots of t-shirt, pants, codroy, slacks, blazer, knitted vest, scarf, anda dozen of SHOES!!! Let's mix and match!! hehehe....tp still blur nak pakai ape....-__-"

About the activity?? I dunno coz i'm not the organizer.. But, I will announce the winner for the voting thing (sila rujuk di sebelah kanan blog) on that night! Yup, maybe takde hadiah, tapi for suka suki best la gak!! Plus, ramai yg vote kan? hahahahaha.....so, ape lagi? terus la vote ye??^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment