Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 25, 2009

RAYA VS FINAL EXAM

After these raya holidays, all the foundation students here at UiTM will sit fo their final exam for sem. 1. I mean all, ok? Not only for TESL....
I was thinking of studying during the first week of my holiday, but....my level of laziness increase until it's optimum level! What to do?? Raya mood is coming and everything in my mind is about RAYA!!
HAHAHAHAHA.....
and now.....the holiday is only 2 days left....and I still not revising any of my subjects...wait! I did revise for Malaysian Studies and college reading...!! a bit....
I don't know what to do....in conclusian...Raya menang, final exam kalah...hahahaha!!!
tapi I still aim for 3.5 and above tau!! huhuhu( hope this is not an 'angan2 kosong'...)

2 comments:

Xeno said...

How hard can TESL be? Your English is as good as mine, so it'll be a piece of cake..don't worry.

HR by HaziqRidzuan said...

I noe that...
hahahaha
that's why i didn't study so much!

Post a Comment