Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Testing Baju Raya

Well, I have no idea on this latest entry...Just wanna playing around before we sit for our final exam..hahahaha....Tonight I'm a lil bit "GILE"....Taking my own picture in baju melayu...actually, i bought this Baju Melayu at PKNS Shah Alam. I already have one for this coming Hari Raya, but I still bought it as it was so beautiful! Moreover it's purple in colour! my favourite..~

I'm not gonna wear this baju melayu on the 1st day of Hari Raya, as I will wear the other one. The one which is brown in colour. So, enjoy the photos! hahahahaha......
..

3 comments:

IMANSHAH said...

wah langsir baruke belakang tu

NekoPillow said...

XDD bleh thn la purple tu...

HR by HaziqRidzuan said...

cikgu:ait? mana tau langsir baru? hahahaha
nisa:aku mmg pandai pilih kaler...miau!

Post a Comment