Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bye2 1st sem...Hye2 2nd sem...!!

After two weeks of examination, we were finally free from any torture! Hahahahaha....sem 1 had finished and sem 2 is coming soon. I was so enthusiastic to wait for the 2nd sem. Cannot wait for the drama lesson and also Literature! Wow, I love both of them although some people hate those subjects. Well, the first semester ran smoothly. I enjoy studying TESL and really interested in every subjects (but not Malaysian Studies,...please..!). I'm glad I've met a lot of new people...and lost a lot too...(coz' they move to maktab). People here are nice and friendly even until the cafeteria aunty! I do encounter some problems while doing my assignments . I f U guys still remember, our group was deducted 15 marks for CSS. I didn't score well in the first quiz for College Reading and that pull my carry marks to be a little low from the rest. Same goes with my Listening & speaking. My mark is sucks. As usual, I always want to be the best. Luckily, I got the highest mark for College Writing in my class. But I still didn't satisfied because there are other students from other class who scored better than me. I was so worried about my pointer. Although this is only the first semester, but it's important for us to apply for degree. Whatever it is, I've try my best and I hope I can succeed with flying, dazzling, shimmering, glittering, twinkling colours of rainbows and stars in the skies!!!! Pray 4 me ok?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye,i wanna know if i take tesl course in uitm,what are the career opportunities? and can i further my study to oversea after taking tesl in uitm?plz answer...

Post a Comment