Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011

Assalamualaikum everyone!! Hellooo?? Anyone?? No one...-___-"

Thta's why la..who ask you not to update the blog? Now, nobody wants to read anymore....huhuhuhu, sorry hah...been busy...........I mean very busy....!!
You guys know that now I have online boutique right? So I am busy managing the company. Now, the burden can be multiple by 2 because of the new semester have just begun!

What am I going to share huh today?? I think some talking about azam tahun baru would be nice right? Since we are still in the first week of 2011, still in tahun baru mood maa!!hehehehe

Along 2010, I've been wishing of having a dozen set of shoes and a dozen set of various bags. I really love shoes and bags!! (since I ols x leh nak bergaya lebih-lebih dengan baju yg tak berapa nak ada saiz...huhuhu). Bags and shoes were my 'victims' for last year's shopping trip! Hahahaha, pegi mane-mane pun I ols akan tetap survey beg and kasut! Mata tu tajam je carik...hahaaha, sadly I left all my collections at my hometown, so I can'
t share them with you guys.(currently staying at section 16 Shah Alam u ols^_^)

Last year je, my bags collections achieving more than a dozen! I have 14 bags now in my wardrobe! (plus 3 that I bought last week...ermm..17!! hahaha). Kasut apatah lagi u ols?? Sampai I terpaksa beli rak kasut sendiri just for my lovely and beloved shoes!! I have 15 pairs already! (including the one my lil bro give me on my birthday. Thank you!^_^)

Ohh! Ohh!! Nak share dengan u ols nihh!! Last November, a month before my birthday, I did post a wishlist of my wanted birthday presents! Still remember? If not click
here...huhuhu... One of the wishlist is the Louis Vuitton Damier geant canvas long zipped wallet.

*this is the internet picture

and guess what???? I REALLY DID GOT THE WALLET FROM MY MOM!! BIG HUG!! BIG THANK YOU FOR MY MOM!! Hahahahaha!! I pakai LV....(so?-__-). Hahaha, I'm just too excited! This is my 3rd LV stuff after my tie, and the hi-cut sneakers! Rasa bangga gile u ols!! Hahahaha..kau mampu?? Angkuh sikit...hahahaha=P

*this was taken using my phone's camera using night mode...hahahaha=P

This year, 2011, I have 2 'azams' to be fulfilled. Hahahaha, first, I want to maintain my result for the next semesters. First semester of my degree was indeed a good start for me. To be listed as the dean's list receiver is one big honor to me and all my tribulations paid! Hahaha..did I mention I got a dean's list?? Hahahaha, yes I got a dean's list!^_^Tak gempak pun...biase-biase je u ols...I dapat 3.56 and alhamdulillah for it.

If last year was the bags and shoes season, this year my addiction would be perfumes!! Hahaha...I just love the funky bottles instead of the aroma inside it. Until date(gitew), I own 6 various perfumes from various brands. (Not including one drop perfumes u ols!). So, for this year I target 2 dozens of perfumes which means 24 bottles will be collected. Boleh?? Hahahaha, boleh aje!!^_^

So I think it's never to late to wish HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 for all my readers!! (kalau adalah...kalau takde pun I kesah hape?? hehehe). May this year bring us more joy, more fortune, more happiness, more good luck, more mood for study, more Kpop madness(tentibe!!), more fashion and more and more and more LOVE!! Bubbye and take care u ols!!^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment