Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Correct Perfume

Assalamualaikum, hi everyone!!

How are you guys doing? I 'm fine today and thank you for all of your pray for me^_^
Actually this entry is randomly done. As I was laying in front of the television, my brother suddenly came with a strong aroma. I mean his perfume is so strong!! I think he wore them excessively...-___-" (tengah2 hari bute ko pakai kuat2 nak tackle sape dowh??)

Then I said to him, "hey, your perfume blocked my nose! what brand is it??" then he answered, "it's adidas...why? is it too strong?" i answered, "hell yeah!! It's the afternoon, yet you wear such an aroma. It's really disturbing"

What I'm trying to say here is we have to know our perfume. What's suit us and what's not. Believe me, the correct perfume can make your day just nice. Know your occasion well, and do not spray excessively. I mean you wear fresh and active sense for outdoor activities and save the masculine essence for your night party. You don't want to go to class with your pheromones spreading away in the air right? So, better spray your perfume on these area of your body:

1. Your chest (bile cuaca panas, haba kat dada boleh naikkan bau perfume...)
2. Back of your neck. (same la mcm kat dada tu)
3. Back of your hands. (tapi jangan spray kat belah kanan, pastu gosok kat sebelah kiri. Spray dua2)
4. Your wrist. (situ ade nadi. Dye boleh make sure perfume keluarkan bau konsisten.)

But, you don't have to spray all over these parts. Choose 3 spots which suits your taste. Sometimes you can't smell the fragrance but people surrounds you can smell it. If you put the perfume excessively, it will be a nuisance for the people around you. A gentle reminder: DO NOT SPRAY YOUR PERFUME ONTO YOU CLOTHES!!! The fabric will defected and the smell will not permanent. Membazir je nanti. Rugi je beli mahal-mahal.....~~

No matter what kind of perfume or what brands are they, wear them correctly so that it can be a good aid to increase your confidence. I suggest to have more than one perfume for different occasions. The most important thing is it must suits to your personality. Currently, I'm wearing these two perfumes. One for casual going, the other one is for certain occasions.This one is for certain occasions. The smell is quite soft and decent. Sweet and masculine as well.

I use this one to class, shopping, and for casual activities. It has a very masculine sense, but it's not too thick. It's fresh and wild... I like it so much! Hehehehe^_^


2 comments:

IMANSHAH said...

banyak duit tu nak beli perfume mahal2..

HR by HaziqRidzuan said...

kan dalam tu saya tulis x semestinya yg branded and mahal...yg saya ni memang suka pakai yg mcm ni nak wat camne? paling2 body shop...ngeheheheehe

Post a Comment