Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

SUPER SHOW 3: The 3rd Asian Tour

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!!!

How are U guys? I'm a lil busy towards the end of the semester. Well, final is coming soon I hope I can do my best^_^

Well next year biggest event on my calendar would be the SUPER SHOW 3!! The Super Junior is coming to Malaysia!! (again). Yes, they are coming again, so I will not miss this opportunity. Last year I don't have the chance to meet them so I will 'balas dendam' next year!! Hahahahaha....(gelak setan)

The concert will be held on the 26th of MARCH 2010!! The tickets might start selling around January I guess...save your many dearly E.L.Fs!! Hahahaha...and make yourself free on that date!!

I'm not really excited to meet all the members actually....I am more anticipated to meet this guy.......~

DONGHAE!!!!^_^

and this guy.......
SIWON!!!!>_<

I don't really admire the rest of the members (how can I consider myself an E.L.F. then?) but I still adore the them as a group that can sing and dance synchronously!! (I think all korean group did the same thing aren't they? hehehe)....I don't know why I like them...they are just sooooo awesome!! That's it! I will be waiting U guys!! Hwaiting!!



1 comments:

IMANSHAH said...

wah siwon..ok lah suam2 kuku

Post a Comment