Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, February 8, 2010

KEMPUNAN KRIS ALLEN

I just want to stress how DISSAPOINTED I am.........
It's not easy for me to get this GOLDEN opportunity.....KRIS ALLEN IS COMING TO MALAYSIA!!!
YES!! Finally, I have this chance to meet him with my naked eyes.....!! So excited!!
BUT.....on that historical day(today!! argghh!!) I just can't make it there. DAMN!! Class end @ 4 pm, RAINING HEAVILY AT SHAH ALAM!! Stuck in TRAFFIC JAM!! Oh, come on!!
Shit! Shit! Shit! why are all this things happen to me on this particular DAY!!!!
I am so sad.....depressed....tension.....don't know what to say else....hukhukhuk(dah nangis dah ni..). Dah la dulu kempunan ARCHULETA.....=(

Thinking in positive manner.....maybe its not my rezeki to meet him now.....takpelah...I redha je...Every consequences ade hikmahnye....sedih sangat-sangat......

Hukhukhuk...next time la kite date ek, KRIS ALLEN.....~

Takde jodoh kite nak jumpe.....waaaaa~

p/s: YES, my fellow friends, I am a fan of KRIS ALLEN!! I adore him so much!! Don't get me wrong ok? hahahaha....oh...KRIS ALLEN!!!

2 comments:

NaEl said...

aiyaaa!!! same a kite. i'm a fan of both kris allen and david archu :)

HR by HaziqRidzuan said...

yeke??? banggenye ade peminat kris allen gak!! huhuhuhu^_^

Post a Comment