Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

-___-"

Another busy week.....really, really tortured with all these assignments and presentation and drama and radio drama and blablablabla........ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!! I feel like screaming on top of my lungs!! When will all this thing stops bothering my life?? I know as a students I will( I should say I must) have a lot of things to do...but, when they are too much as if you can drown under the assignments.....what can you say......I know, people keep on telling me, " Haziq, itulah lumrah pelajar U," "Haziq, belum degree lagi tau, nanti lagi bnyk keje." I know! I know the reality!! This is just another confession of a STRESS heart!!!! Adoyaii!!!

*just be patient, Haziq.....I know you can cope with all this matter.....You really can.....~
AAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment