Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

TESL Interview at UiTM Seksyen 17

Hmm...since everyone were sharing their very own experience being interviewed...I wanna do the same thing! Hah, last Saturday, 11th April 2009 I'm walking for an interview. I'm very excited as they offerd me foundation for TESL! That's my main field of subject! So, on Friday i went to my uncle's house as his house is nearer to UiTM Seksyen 17. That's my advantage, you know? I arrived there at 7.15 a.m while the interview should start at 8.30 a.m...Hahaha, over confident maybe..:) So, while waiting for other candidates, i take a short tour around the campus. Not so big, 1st impression you would say its a primary school...

Okay, moving on to the first agenda which is writing test...I thought it would be easy, but then obviously i'm wrong! The comprehension was killing me! So hard, but I've tried my best...hmmm
After an hour brushing up my mind, they asked all the candidates to go to the respective panel. Iwas located at panel 4 together with 20 more candidates. Fuh, looking at all the faces I felt nervous..They look smart! As i'm waiting for my turn, I try to start a conversation. Asking them their name, late school, and everything except for the SPM result coz I think mine is suck! So, better I quiet or i'll ashamed...But, then they started to talk about SPM result! I say, oh no! I'm dead...I try to ignore them when they were talking about that stupid thing, but HEY! can't you beleive? Their result were even more sucker than me! Some got C5 for GCE, 7 for add maths,6 for maths and even B for English! How come you got B in English while you are attending an interview for TESL which is Teaching English For Second Language?!! At that time, I feel "BIG"...hahahaha

And then they called my name.... OMG, I'm shivering.... I knock the door, walking into the room with a huge smile, greet the interviewer, giv'em my documents and they asked me to sit and tell them about myself. That's not a big deal, I promote myself and told them about my miscellaneous. Then, they asked me how creativity give influence in teaching. They asked me how to characterized student that creative, how to cope with this creative students to not to let them conquer the whole clas..You know, all about creativity and that's because i mean just because i've said earlier i'm a creative person...
I found that the interviewer just wanna test our english wether we can speak fluently or not, we can give them spontaneous idea or not. You know, its quaite open. After sometimes, they say thank you haziq, you can take your documents and hope that we can meet again. Ah...that sentence give me a hope... I'm releived when I step out from the room....It's over!!! I wanna go back and sleep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Syazmin said...

haha...
gud luck la in ur future undertakings...

boo said...

HI.. i enjoy reading your experience as i just received an offer for the interview. and... after reading your experience, i'm so so so so so nervous. Weird hah? kejap enjoy, kejap nervous. haha! anyway, glad i found your blog. at elast i've some ideas of what it's going to be like. yOu're full of confident. how'd you do that? =)

Post a Comment