Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 18, 2011

F&F: International brand NOW AVAILABLE at TESCO

Assalamualaikum and Hye everyone!!
How are you guys doing? I'm doing great nowadays! But kinda busy as the finals are coming up next week. I am working on all subjects so I can maintain my cgpa for this semester. Hehehe, ok that's not the point for today's update. Recently, I've been reading about a blog post from a famous gorgeous drop dead vogue fashion blogger Hafiz Cutecarry. I 've been following his blog quite sometimes actually. If you wanna keep yourself update with latest issue on fashion, do visit his blog and I am so very extra sure that U will benefits a lot from your reading at his blog. For his entry about F&F you can click here.

F&F is actually a brand from UK which the design was made through the F&F design team. It is an international brand with local price. As the tagline says, F&F clothing, designed by F&F, priced by TESCO. I actually already realized that F&F was there at TESCO. I mean every hypermarket sold clothes as well (pegila Giant, Carefour, sume pun jual baju) but this is kinda big because the latest collection Spring/Summer 2011 was launched during the Stylo Fashion Grand Prix. Atas runway lagi ada model jalan-jalan pakai baju F&F tau. Just realize that their design is acceptable for Malaysian! Hahaha, selama ni sebelah mata pun tak pandang!

F&F is available at all TESCO franchise and you can get their collection with surprisingly amazingly AFFORDABLE price! The design was not so bad, I touched the material and it suits the quality. Well janganla compare dengan Paul Smith or Armani pulak! The best thing about this brand is they have a collection for KIDS! I mean not a typical fashion for KIDS, but a very practical design for the children! Now, there's no reason for children to look boring ok, because F&F even ade legging and cardigan for them!! How cool is that?? hahaha, here are some photos that I can share with you guys. Photo taken at TESCO Kuala Selangor. (I believe TESCO Kota Damansara or somewhere else around KL, Shah Alam lagi banyak collection ni.)


Their lines for guys. They even have front pleated shirt which looks really cool for me. But I didn't manage to snap the pictures of it. (Takut kantoi dek pegawai TESCO tuh..huhu). Bawah lagi is their lady's lines. Blouse and printed t-shirts, everything is looking good! Oh, ade makhluk sesat tu that's my sister. Belek je, tak beli pun...~





This one is the kids collection. I was super excited when I saw the kid's apparel. The are super stylo and trendy! From t-shirt, dress, mini dress, tutu, legging, jacket, coat, cardigan and even tank top! (nasib baik dorang x buat kaftan untuk bebudak). If you can see in the above photo, there is a cheetah printed legging just for them1 Wow! Now even a children can look fierce! hahaha, salute lahh!!

So what are you guys waiting for? Bolehla pegi serang TESCO je lepas ni kalau nak shopping baju. The price is really affordable I tell you. Never exceed RM100!! Just go and have a different shopping experience at a hypermarket store like TESCO. Lain rase dye shopping Pavi ngan TESCO nih..hahaha, that's all for today! KthanksBYE!^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment