Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, February 4, 2011

'by HAZIQ RIDZUAN' LOGO DESIGNING CONTEST! (affiliated with Courteous Couture Sdn. Bhd.)


Assalamualaikum and hi to everyone! Since I'm going to launch my own branding for my clothes design, I need someone to design the logo for my label. It must be computer generated (bukan lukis tangan punya haa...hihihi), and ade unsur-unsur 'haziq' in that particular logo. So here are the specifications that should be included in the logo.


1. Must have this quote; 'by HAZIQ RIDZUAN'

2. Font depends on creativity as long as it holds the criteria of : glam, elegant, vintage, classy and fun.

3. You can only mix the combination of these colours in the logo: black, white, purple, silver, gold, grey, turquoise, royal blue, fuchsia or maroon. (not necessarily mix all colour, use 1 or 2 also can. But must only use these colours)

4. Any shape would be fine! Again it depends on your creativity=)

Terms & conditions:

1. This competition is open for ALL Malaysian. No age boundaries. (opah, atok pun bile gak join kalau teringin)

2. Participants can send as many design as they want. (Tapi hanya layak menang for 1 placing je. I'll choose the best from all of your design la)

3. All design will become the properties of "by HAZIQ RIDZUAN" unless if you want your design back, notify me and I'll email it to you.

4. Closing date is 5th March 2011. (ni pun tertakluk gak sbb kene tunggu baju tu siap bile gak kan...akan diupdate dr semasa ke semasa)

5. All design must be sent to this email address:courteouscouture@yahoo.com

You have to include your name, hp number and address. (manela tahu kot2 menang? i kene pos gak prizes tu^_^)

6. Prizes!!:-

1st place= RM100+ an item from 'by HAZIQ RIDZUAN" label. (I yg akan tentukan apekah item tersebut)

2nd place= RM60

3rd place= RM40

7. Winner will be notify through email.




MAKA MARILAH BERAMAI-RAMAI MENCUBA NASIB DAN MENCURAHKAN KREATIVITI MASING-MASING!! I MENGHARAPKAN PENYERTAAN U OLS SEKALIAN^_^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

x mo aku... stakat rm100 tuh aku pn ade.. nk kasut SUPRA!!!!!! cik eton pon saye trime~

Post a Comment