Slide


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What The F***!!

What do you think when someone asked you to be their boyfriend?
What is the first thing that came up in ur mind?
Are u like, what? And then like, huh?
Fortunately if its a girl, but what about when its a guy???
OH MY GOD!!!
Now that's what happen to me and I want u guys to know that I'm very shock!
What so special about me that had attract his interest? I'm not handsome and not good looking, or even buff!
I only a big guy with cute face....hehehehe
But why must that guy choosing me??
What the hell is in his mind??!!
This is the first time i'm being 'proposed' but unfortunately, it comes from a guy...(EUWWW....!!!)
I'm so scared....and shock....

5 comments:

Xeno said...

Haziq, noooooo!!!
Don't go to that side!!!
Reject him thoroughly, use force if you have too!
I know you still have the manliness in you!

BTW, is he blatantly gay?

fakhruddin said...

gosh! you only get this chance once in your lifetime. hahaha

err who's that person? he's sooooo gay

Aina Yasmin said...

OMG!
DISGUSTING!!

Luckly u rejected him..
urm..
U did rite??
ha3!

F**k gays!

HR by HaziqRidzuan said...

of coz!!
urgh!

Anonymous said...

haha.
u tolak-tolak dia dengan badan u too cepat!
haha.
wow,,look like u have an admire...

Post a Comment